Wednesday 22 April 2015

BassoonTube - Uptown Funk vs Beethoven

Track number three is here, check it out, I'm very proud of it. It's been a difficult couple of months but working on this project has been an absolute joy. I've fallen back in love with playing the bassoon and it has really opened my eyes to the possibilities for the future of this idea. However I am a little bit sick of looking at screens like this haha.



The only problem today with this track was that I recorded in Trinity Laban. Whoever told me the percussion pods were sound proof definitely lied haha. There were a few problems trying to do takes without excess background noise but dedication and an extra half hour got the job done. Also, wandering college with all the recording stuff has been a drag, when they designed this building people obviously carried less things. This is part of the pile I had with me.

With regards to the future, I plan to carry on arranging and recording so if you've enjoyed the ones so far then make sure to keep an eye out cos there will be more on the way.

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment