Monday 20 April 2015

BassoonTube - Begin Again

It's done! Track number two (Begin Again - Taylor Swift) has been recorded, edited and uploaded to SoundCloud. Take a listen here! I've got to be honest and say that I am really proud of the way it has turned out. The arrangement has been done for almost a month now but unfortunately due to my wind quintet going on tour and a number of other activities I haven't had chance to sit down and get it recorded. It was recorded again in The Parnaby Tavern Hunslet after my uncle very kindly allowed me to use the function room for a couple of hours. After that it took a bit of editing and boom, final product. The arrangement for the next track has also been finished and I'm looking forward to recording that in Trinity Laban over the next couple of days, in between competitions and practice of course haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment